Location: Newton, MA
Job Description and Major Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for driving and implementing direct marketing programs for an assigned region within the US K-12 market. He/she will be tasked with nurturing the sales pipeline to close through digital, event and content marketing. The Marketing Manager will also build strong relationships with the sales team, marketing, partners and customers to execute on marketing plans, identifying and generating opportunities to increase the company’s mindshare within assigned region.
Account Based Marketing
- Craft targeted messages for specific markets (top 19 states) and accounts (from top 100).
- Develop digital marketing campaigns targeted to specific accounts to generate awareness and leads.
- Develop Lead Nurturing programs to support sales pipeline utilizing content and product marketing.
- Support Event Marketing Coordinator to identify key regional events, key customers/thought leaders in each territory and recruit them for co-marketing.
- Attend local events to support sales organization as needed.
- Identify Value-based messaging for specific markets and accounts.
- Grow email databases and social media interactions within market.
- Identify new opportunities within region.
Community Promotion and Outreach
- Manage influencer marketing targeted to teachers and other influencers in assigned region.
- Participate in local social/online groups utilizing social media and content marketing.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B, preferably software
- Strong Project Management experience with adept planning skills
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Demand generation experience including past experience using marketing automation experience (Marketo experience preferred but not required. Eloqua, Aprimo, Hubspot, ActOn experience helpful)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
Posted on May 20, 2099
by David Hyde