As member of our global Software-as-a-Service operation team you will be involved in every aspect of itslearning’s production site: from design to service troubleshooting, performance analysis to capacity planning and DNS and networking to application behavior. You are ultimately responsible for making sure that itslearning has a 99.9% availability rate.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- System administration, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
- Capacity analysis, service configuration, monitoring, traffic routing and troubleshooting for a high-traffic websites.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Interacting with and spinning up new services on itslearning’s platforms including monitoring, resource management, traffic management, and distributed computing systems
- Participate in the on-call group
- Release management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven performance tuning and technical troubleshooting experience
- Experience in a high-volume, high-availability (99.99%) or critical production service environment
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks
- Solid scripting skills
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as a continuous awareness of site health
- Knowledge on some of the following:
- Windows servers
- Linux servers
- Amazon AWS
- Dell compellent storage
- Automatic deployment tools
Your personal characteristics
What we offer
- Competitive salary and pension package
- A good and social work environment
- The opportunity to be a part of a global community and work with colleagues across the world
Posted on February 4, 2099
by itslearning HR